Competition Closed: Thank you to everyone who entered, the winners will be contacted shortly and their prizes will be sent out to them. If you didn’t win keep an eye on the site or our Twitter (@SpaceMeatAU) for future competitions.
Judge Dredd is without a doubt a classic comic book bad-arse. He judges criminals, never shows his face and has an insane gun.
That got me thinking, where he might rank in the all-time list of comic book bad-arsery. So, for your chance to WIN simply tell us: “Who you think the most ‘bad-arse’ comic book character is and why?”
Do that in the comments below or on Twitter directed at @SpaceMeatAU and you could find yourself winning one of five double passes to DREDD in 3D.
Dredd, a futuristic cop combines the power of judge, jury and executioner in Mega City One, a massive city that stretches down the entire East coast of America. The endlessly inventive minds of writer Alex Garland and director Pete Travis bring DREDD (played by Karl Urban) to life in a futuristic neo-noir action film that returns the celebrated character to the dark, visceral incarnation from John Wagner’s and Carlos Ezquerra’s revered comic strip. In Cinemas October 25.
Entry Conditions & Competition details:
1. Comment on this post or directed at @SpaceMeatAU on Twitter, including who you think the most ‘bad-arse’ comic book character is and why.
2. Twitter entrants must be following @SpaceMeatAU.
3. Blog comment entries must use a valid email address, Twitter account, or have contact notifications activated on their Disqus account.
4. Open to Australian residents only.
5. Winners are selected based on the creativity and originality of their answers.
6. Closes at 12PM on 09/11/2012 and winners are contacted directly within 48 hours.